Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Years at the river

Well we went to the river as usual for New Years weekend. I can honestly say I didn't see too much of the outside world for a few days. Laura and I both caught colds on Christmas (thanks son) and I suffered thru a tough 2 days on my back inside the trailer trying to recover, although I did manage to watch the fireworks show that our camp put on every year. To top it off when we got home I had tons of sinus pain so I went to my dentist and had the tooth next to my moler pulled. Add this to having to put down our dog of 12 years Kobi and it has been a rough start to the year. Kory had fun playing with the other kids and really enjoyed having his buddy Nate push him around the patio a few days. All in all a great trip....we are looking forward to our next Desert trip next weekend.

No comments: